CAR 145 AUTHORIZED MAINTENANCE ORGANISATIONS
AMC/GM CAR 145
Issue Time: August 2013
Page 1 of 109
Issue Particular date: August 2013
Revision Time: August 2013
CONTENTS вЂ“ GENERAL
APPROVED MAINTENANCE COMPANY
ACCEPTABLE METHOD OF COMPLIANCE
Web page 2 of 109
Issue Date: September 2013
Modification Date: August 2013
1 . The GCAA provides adopted connected compliance or interpretative materials wherever possible and, unless specifically stated normally, clarification will be based on this materials or various other GCAA documentation.
2 . Future development of certain requirements of CAR 145 will probably be in accordance with See of Proposed Amendment (NPA) procedures, unless of course otherwise determined by the GCAA. These procedures allow for the variation of CAR 145 to become harmonised with amendments to EASA and ICAO Commun in a timely manner.
3. This is issue 04 with this regulation and it is based on NPA 17-2012. Even more changes to the proposed textual content in the NPA have been incorporated as demonstrated in the Comments Response Record and the Illustrates of Change. This issue can be dated September, 2013 and it goes in t in to force in 1st of September 2013. 4. Conformity with the Acceptable Means of Conformity AMC -- of this Section is required unless alternate means of complying are suitable to the GCAA.
Page a few of 109
Issue Particular date: August 2013
Revision Particular date: August 2013
RECORDS OF REVISIONS
Concern No .:
Page 5 of 109
Issue Date: August 2013
Revision Date: August 2013
HIGHLIGHTS OF CHANGE
Issue No . 04
Correction of typo mistake
Replacement of " PartвЂќ with " RegulationвЂќ
Replace " competent AuthorityвЂќ with " GCAAвЂќ+
Name page -Highlight Revision -- Issue " August 2013вЂќ
Forward - Highlight revised CAR Issue number.
Record of Variation - Fresh page
Spotlight of Adjustments - New Page
6. CAR 145. 1 -- Change MTOWA to MCTOM
CAR 145. 1 вЂ“Addition- The CAR 145 organisation complying
with the appropriate requirements stipulated in the CAR M
almost 8. CAR one hundred forty five. 1 вЂ“Addition-The CAR one hundred forty five compliance while using
applicable need stipulated in CAR Part MIRE Chapter 3
9. CAR 145. you Para #5 вЂ“ Removal of CAR Part V and insertion of " requirement of issue of Certificate of Fitness for FlightвЂќ 10. AMC one hundred forty five. 1 вЂ“Addition- Certificate of Fitness pertaining to Flight вЂ“ Requirements.
14. GM 145. 1 Addition- Certificate of Fitness intended for Flight file format 12. GMC 145. 12-15 Addition вЂ“ Reference to CAR 145 detailed
13. AMC 145. 20 - Realignment of Rating and ATA Chapters.
18. AMC one hundred forty five. 20 -- Correction - ATA Requirements 2200
- C5 Electric power & Lamps вЂ“ Delete вЂ“ 85
- C6 Equipment вЂ“ Add, -44, -45, -50
- C9 Fuel вЂ“ Airframe вЂ“ Add, - 47
12-15. CAR one hundred forty five. 30(g) вЂ“ Addition- sentences, NOTE one particular and NOTE 2 вЂ“ Category " AвЂќ
of sixteen. CAR145. 30(i) вЂ“Amendment- Component certifying staff
18. CAR145. 30(j)(2) вЂ“Amendment- Collection maintenance certifying staff requirements at range station.
18. CAR one hundred forty five. 30(j)(2) вЂ“ Addition of " or perhaps where the authorized organisation is definitely registeredвЂќ and deletion of вЂќor shall hold EASA Part 66 licenceвЂќ CAR 145. 30(h)(iii) вЂ“ Addition of NOTICE вЂ“ suitable to certifying staff Category C
nineteen. AMC one hundred forty five. 30(f) Em virtude de 4, logic on exam standard to get NDT
twenty. AMC145. 40 (i) вЂ“ Clarification upon component certifying staff requirements
21. AMC 145. 42
Addition with the Brazilian ANAC
airworthiness relieve certification
twenty two. AMC one hundred forty five. 42(a) - Para (f), deletion of Form 24-0078, and
exchanging it with with " Authorised Relieve Certificate Contact form ONEвЂќ.
twenty three. CAR 145. 45 вЂ“ Clarification on compliance with applicable Issue: 04