Business Plan Dissertation

Business Plan

Executive Summary

Loudoun Grass and Landscape, LLC a well-known company, created to fulfill needs of consumers in the Loudoun County region. We keep pace with use our knowledge and experience inside the green market to quickly gain confidence and foreign currency in our respected market place. Each of our lasting impression on each client will be our customer service. Through follow-up sessions, punctuality, reasonable pricing, and all-around politeness we will earn the trust and respect from the community. We provides household landscaping providers as well as business maintenance bids done on weekly or monthly basics. We experience starting little yet varied we can quickly turn revenue and function to payment our debt. As we expand we seek to continually provide a better office for our employees through benefits and competitive income. We feel that our employees are the people that will truly turn the operation in a successful opportunity. Our company is arranged through a limited liability company. The leader owns 60% of all stocks and shares, while the vice-president owns the remaining 40%. The president plus the vice president may have a great amount of intellectual input in to the company, nevertheless , when there is a dispute the president will always make the final decision. Organizing via an LLC offers our company a good amount of liability safety, however , the actual risks associated with our market we strive to purchase $2 million in liability insurance. This plan gives us $1 million in liability and an additional $1 million under a great umbrella coverage. The insurance plan will cost approximately $8, 1000 annually. Realizing that our product is not a fresh concept we all feel it is important to identify and turn familiar with each of our competitors. Understanding who they are we could then start to recognize their strengths and weaknesses. In Loudoun County we will compete with Trugreen, Scotts Lawncare, Lands End, Davey Tree Company and Lawn Attention, and many other identical companies. These businesses present areas of expertise that our company simply does not offer. When we look to expand in these specialized areas currently our company uses sub-contractors. These companies also have many years of experience and knowledge about working in the field and the specific market. We all feel that their diversity can be our opportunity. While they could offer many methods from hardscapes to water landscapes their possible lack of focus on detail and customer service offers us an opportunity. Knowing to whom we are providing is an important part of understanding each of our customers. Pertaining to our home sales really is endless to reach out to nearly 80 percent of the Loudoun County human population of who own their particular homes. This kind of percentage is usually represented by 56, 385 homes which $75, 1000 or more is made annually. We all feel that each one of those homes is in the target market. The product product is two fold non commercial design/build and commercial maintenance. For our residential design/build we is going to utilize the target market make to use cost-markup pricing system. For our residential jobs we are to provide everything from mowing, mulching, weeding, etc . These types of services will probably be supplied on a weekly to monthly basis depending on factors such as seasons and customer budgets. Pertaining to pricing of economic maintenance we certainly have chose a strategy of sole overhead restoration. In this approach we are to include the costs connected to the job and aspect in a 25% markup on the direct costs to are the cause of overhead associated with our business. In addition to the expense and immediate cost all of us will add 10-16% from the direct costs and cost to do business onto the selling price. This will likely factor in our profit. Our working region will be composed of the 530 miles2 in Loudoun County. This is a comparatively small region to work with and so we have an opportunity to expand in to other areas just like Prince William County or Fairfax State. We will advertise in this area through Leesburg Today a nearby publication that reaches nearly...