A Study of Factory Take action 1948 in Baidynath Ayurved Company Dissertation

A Study of Factory Work 1948 in Baidynath Ayurved Company

" A REPORT OF FACTORY ACT 1948 IN BAIDYNATH AYURVED COMPANY"

A PROJECT SURVEY ON

SUBMITTED IN THE INCOMPLETE FULFILMENT OF THE REQUIREMENT FOR BEING THE DEGREE OF

EXPERT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION

To

SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY

Admerit IIT & ME, Patna LC Code: -01780

Project Guide Director Submitted By

BONAFIDE LICENSE

Certified this Project Report titled Upon Study of Factory Act 1948 Bonafide work of who completed the research beneath my supervison.

Certified further more, that towards the best of my knowledge the job reported thus does not kind part of some other Project Statement or dissertation on the basis of which usually a degree or perhaps award was conferred with an earlier occasion on this or any type of other applicant.

CERTIFICATE

This can be Certified which the titled " Study of Factory Action 1948 can be submitted by ADOTI Reg. No . for the School of Management SMU University Manipal, in Part fulfillment from the requirement for the degree of MBA is known as a bonafied record of work carried out by him underneath my supervision. The contents of this project in Full or perhaps in parts never have been submitted in any type to any different institute or University intended for the award of virtually any Degree or perhaps diploma.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

We would like to express our deepest gratitude and thanks to Mr. Shekhar Sriwastava Center Director for Her useful support in undertaking my project. She has been a supply encouragement and guidance in all our endeabors. We express o honest thanks to Mister. P. E. VERMA intended for his Direction and Support thought the Preparation of the without we could not have powerful completed this Project.

Finally We would also like to say thanks to our Teachers member almost all otfc people who directly or indirectly written for this Project.

PREFACE

Summer season training in a business gives the possibility to expose one particular self for the organization. As well as to apply the knowledge and kill gained in the class room. That allows trainees to demonstrate the concept which they have received during the administration studies. Summertime training vies a chance to a student to know and interact with the real environment of organization and market. During the summer teaching project requires to frame to design such as sampling Method, data collection method, the data analysis and then data can be interpreted. In professional analyze like master of organization administration (M. B. A. ) we all study or perhaps gained assumptive knowledge. Thus summer training is necessary for every student to gained functional knowledge and implements his and her matching theoretical knowledge. I did my personal summer big t raining in Shree Baidyanath Ayurved Bhawan Pvt. Limited., Patna my own topic of project for summer teaching was " FACTORY ACT 1948". I really hope the study that was conducted, can help not only the organisation, yet also myself and society too.

DESK OF ARTICLES

CHAPTER you 1 . zero 1 . you 1 . a couple of 1 . 3 1 . some 1 . 5 1 . 6th 1 . 7 1 . almost eight 2 . 0 2 . 1 2 . 2 3. 1 3. two 3. 3 3. 5 3. 5 4. you 4. 2 4. a few 4. 4 4. 5 5. you 5. 2 5. 3 5. four 6. one particular 6. a couple of 6. three or more 7. 1 Objective with the Project Corporate and business philosophy Organizational profile Advantages Vision & Mission Famous Moments History of Baidyanath Signed up Head office Coverage of the firm The concept of MANUFACTURER ACT 1948 Introduction & needs of the study Seeks & objective About the Organisation Export Social engagement Goals & objective The manufacturing & product range Range of the analyze Required for the study Tabulation with the data Study methodology Limitation Classification of welfare evaluate in Stock act 1948 Statutory well being Factory work 1948 Non-reflex health steps Analysis & Recommendation Summary References/ bibliography Questionnaire

PART 2

SECTION 3

CHAPTER 4

PART 5

CHAPTER 6

SECTION 7

OBJECTIVE OF THE TASK

BRIEF REGARDING THE BUSINESS AND THE JOB

This record is the response to one month training carried out in SHREE BAIDYANATH AYURVED BHAWAN LTD.

The project was pursued with the objective of studying factory action 1948 performed by Shree Bidyanath ayurveda bhawan limited. and the doing work conditions in this...

References: SHREE BAIDYANATH AYURVEDA BHAWAN LTD. 1 . Gupta Lane, KOLKATTA-700 006 Cellphone - 392265, 392266, Gram- PRANDA INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES

1 .

KOLKATTA Gupta Isle, KOLKATTA-700 006 Phone - 392265, 392266, Gram- PRANDA

NAINI

Baidyanath Bhawan Road, PATNA (Bihar)800001 Phone -351701, 353048, 353143, 353647 Gram- PRANDA, Telex-0222316 T. B. A. B